Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why am I always so alone when handling things?

I know...I know some people always think that I am a control freak and perfectionist..

Okay, perfectionist, maybe..but I am not a freaking control freak! How far do you understand me? Have u ever really be in my shoes? I have dream, I own principle, I make possibles. But I never wanted to control people's mind and people's act.

You think I am the only one who is obliged to do all these things? If I don't do a thing, who is gonna give a shit? If I don't speak, people say I am pretending to be good people; I speak , people say I am controlling. Is this everything I deserve to have in life? I speak what I think, do what I think I should do, comment what I think is worth to comment. Other than that, please don't again charge them on me.

2 comments:

  1. yo~ stef 到此一游。路过你的blog,因为我不想读animation。=.=! 不要不开心啦。明天给你买糖果。^.^

    ReplyDelete

You can talk crap here