Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing

Okay, so I spent a lot today! What an outing, and what and 'shopaholicking' day! I finally got stuff which I always wanted to get. Had dinner at Bubba Gump, not bad, but expensive. Then finally the two little furry balls got their 'bathroom' and I think they are loving it. ^^ Actually, there are pictures supposed to be uploaded one, but my aching bones fail me. Basically alone at home, so I watch movie to kill boredom.

Watched an old movie, 'The Holiday'



I love the story, that is so motivating me to write novel again, I simply love the story plot and everything. That is quite a story but it is fascinating. Somehow falling for Jude Law, even though I know me and him will never ever work out, but in deep of my heart, I adore him (I know he is probably a playboy, but I am just in love with his appearance, so, hell the rumors!). After watching the movie again, I really think Cameron Diaz and Jude Law should get married. They are just perfect to each other on screen. I always love Cameron Diaz, she is simple but powerfully beautiful, and she reminds me of one of my best friends, a lovely friend of mine, Priscilla.

The story is all about love, when we think everything is over and after being betrayed, and only realized that it is all written to make us meet the true one.

=When you think it's over, it is probably the new start.=


AND

I wanna share another nice movie here, I must share I must share!

Extraordinary Measures (2010)



Touching story that based on true events, I cried for a few times when watching this movie. From the poster you might think is probably some sorta action movie, but no, that is a movie that tells about the love of a father. It is hard to convince me, if the movie is based on novel or just a script bla bla bla, because the father did everything beyond his ability, I should say beyond what normal people could do to cure his kids from rare genetic disease, Pompe. Pompe was an incurable disease, that is so heart-wrenching as parents could do nothing but just to see their children die. However, this is based on a true event, and the father, OMG, did everything just to cure his children, he resigned from a high pay job, and stepped into medical industry which he had no any idea about. How many people could actually make it? In this movie, it mostly focuses on family, I bet it inspires many in dealing with their mind and emotion when there are sick kids at home.

=Love is just a game for some of you, but never for parents=

That is strange that many movies lately focus on the father love instead of mother. Recent ones, Taken (father save daughter from bad guy), 2012 (father rescue family from end of the world), The Lovely Bones (father find out the murderer of her daughter), and also, Edge of Darkness (Father find out the truth behind the death of his daughter). Is that because all the directors are man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here