Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trip, simple but FUN

Some random pictures of trips. Went to Genting Highland twice within 2 months. End of March, after being stressed out for months, he decided to put aside all his works and went Jalan-Jalan with me. Then, mid of April, a family trip to Genting again. Hello, Uncle Lim, time to share your riches. Here me come!


Shin Chans! They just stick with us all the time, follow every foot steps we take. Yay!~


Mmm, ever ready for camera! =)


Kick some asses from Theme Park Arcade.


Then, Starbucks for sure. Green Tea Latte-Ice Blended-Whip creamed-chocolate-powdered for High Tea!



Without a piece of cake for high-T is as like without gambling in Genting. Sound so wrong.


Two is always better than one!



Its me! with my superlicious green tea and cake.


He is always so excited when meet with food. Stir Stir Stir...



Say Cheese

And then, cos we won some money from Uncle Lim, we decided to have a nice dinner, not in Genting, as we couldn't think of any nice food there. Celebrate celebrate, we both love Chili's and yes there we go! Chili's in One Utama!



Appetizer, forgot the name, but I remember the taste. That was nice!

He had grilled-fish and I had grilled lamb shoulder. Both of us were starving that time and we finished having them then realized we forgot to take pictures of the main courses. LOL


AND family trip, to Genting, again!


Met the little talent of Mami Poko diaper. HE is so adorable, OMG!He is a HE.


Align Center
And found my Mr. Right, HONG GA HONG GA


He was trying to get me one of the hanging bears, as I requested. But failed....


Sisters, Mummy and ah ma! In fairy wheel


My chicken didi can only bear to ride on that flying ship and keep bugging my mom to be his company.



Three beauties from the window frame.Syok ar!LOL


All of us but not ALL of us!


THAT's ALL for TODAY! Chiao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here