Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life, I am blank. I start hating you now.

I just wanna write something here, I don't know why...The devastating news knocked me up, suddenly, everything starts to flash through my mind. Her mother, my mother, my family, the incident, the news, the proposal and myself.

I wish I could give her a hug, I really wanted to hug her, but I stopped myself. I must be strong because my friend is stronger. If I was there being too sentimental won't make her feel better too. How would I react myself, when the day my mom leave me? I know the day will due one day, that is normal. We must accept everything that will happen in life, this is how when life being cruel, it is as cruel until it ruin a home.

There are stacks of word I wanna tell many people, I always know life is short, everyday is a present and we must live for now. But I kept a lot of secrets to myself, my feeling, which I think I should never reveal it.

Life, you bring them off from life. If this is how much you can give, you suck!

I must be strong, because she is being strong. . . . . .and I won't cry......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here