Friday, May 21, 2010

Lunch and Dinner Random Pictures

Was having lunch at Thai Express @ The Curve, the food there was superb nice, but the bill not nice. They are really express, I always love Thai food, but Thai Express is one of the best that serve ala carte. So when you feel starving and need to recharge yourself quickly with some good foods @ The Curve, and feel bored of taking fast food, Thai Express is where you should bounce to.


I love Thai Green Curry, nice!!!


Pineapple Fried rice, traditional Thai food


Went for shopping, and got my pocket a big hole T.T

AND

*
*
Add Video



Bubba Gump!

Bubba Gump for dinner as planned, my second time of being there. The food are normal, I always couldn't afford taking too much of oily deep fried stuff, they are very bad for health and sinful at the same time for a plump girl like me.

Before Ending this entry
*
*

This two furry balls fight again. But still, they want to say


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here