Thursday, May 20, 2010

Packed Schedule in the End of Semester

Farewell Farewell.....So sad to say, its time for me to say goodbye to all my classmates. Ended my university life, I am now declaring that I am JOBLESS. Who is kind enough there to offer me a good job? Before all of us going apart, I had gatherings with my ex-classmates and classmates. I got to rush here and there, dinner, lunch, shopping, then shopping, lunch, dinner......I was so sinfully spent a lot on all these entertainments, but they are just worth all prices!

TB12 gathering at Garden, One Utama. Not all of us, but at least got the chance to meet up with a few of them, happy!! The food there normal only, but does have nice environment.



The Food

Oven Baked Cod Fillet

Aglio de Olio Spaghetti

Garden Chicken Chop

Dessert



Ladies


The Couple


Me and my food

The Day out with loved friends.


Checking-in to Red Box, time to show our talents!



Cheese *

And we do sing Hindi Songs, Yaar Mere



END NOW

Lang Tengah Lang Tengah!!! YaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here