Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Member

I wanna introduce the new member of my room here!


*Peeps*


Me + Him *Peeps*



*Dah Dang*, he is the new member of my room!

Failed obtaining the bears for me in the fun fair, so he got me this as replacement. I used to love EEyore more among Pooh family, but this one is cute too. So I can accept both, if he would like to get me the another one will be a great thing YAy! LOL! I named him BeatBox! Don't ask me why I named him so, there's no reason, I just feel like wanna name it BeatBox, no reasons attached. LaLaLa


Me hugging him while studying my notes for the next coming paper.


While, guess he was not happy as I didn't pay attention on him. So he took away my notes. =.=


Okay okay, come we take a nice one together....SNAP*

~~~~====***END***====~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here