Saturday, January 1, 2011

01012011

01012011

Slept at 5 plus in the morning and got up at 7 something again as I need to welcome the coming of this brand new year and also to welcome the presence of God into my new life. I looked into window and welcome the presence of God, and I prayed.

Regarding the prophecy on me, 2011 will be a very tough year for me. I should take everything easy and take everything as message which God gonna let me know. I believe God has His plan for me, tough time over are to make me stronger. I shall give it all to Him, for He is the only one who could help and to rely on.

I thank God for the blessing on me. The end of 2010 doesn't write the end, but its another beginning of my life. Full of challenges and hardships yet I believe everything will be just fine for He, will be looking after me and bring me thru every obstacles.





For my loved ones, and people around me,

Please forgive me, if I ever done anything that hurt your feeling, and my mistakes that brought you into chaos. Please forgive me for what I have said and done that is not truth and emotional. I appreciate you all, the true loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here