Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ramona and Beezus

Movie that I recently watched, RAMONA AND BEEZUS. How I find it a nice film? I would say, it brings a lot of surprises to me as a viewer. It keeps us brainstorming what will happen next on the super extraordinary girl, Ramona. It also brings us a lot of our childhood memories. I was once a Ramona, and I guess a lot of you was like Ramona, a troublemaker and cause riot wherever she goes. Full of fantasies and inborn comedy actress.Haha.




Selena Gomez as Beezus and Joey King as Ramona. Look at Selena, she is so beautiful.



It is also the best bedtime story.






Beezus: Who could ever love a girl named Beezus?!



Ramona: Jesus?



Love every scene in this film, is a "must-catch" movie for everyone. Not only a comedy, but a warm and "happy ever after" awesome life portrayed story. Want to know more about its awesomeness? Catch it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here