Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I just need time

Taking a deep breathe, finally it comes to an end, though it is heart-wrenching, but from there I learn how to be strong.

I vowed not to cry in front of them, as I knew, I need to take the responsibility of what had gone wrong. From this case, I found out the true colors, that is definitely painful but the damn-est thing is, I never even hate or blame them, although reversely I was accused and blamed on everything.

Yet, from this case, I also found loads of truth where only people we think they wont understand, understand the most. I feel grateful on those people who seldom talk to me, and to be precise they probably dont even know me much, but they always trust me. My tears were dropped for them, the true hearts. People who lay their hands on me when things got really bad, they never talked much, but action did it all.

And I always thought I got a lot of true friends, but now I realized how dumbass I am. I trusted them, but on their side, they never. I am a fake gay, I am such hypocrite until I smile to them to let them know that I am okay. This is a silent case as behind those smiley face, in their thoughts, I am the sinner.

It ends, I fall, and I will be standing up high again. I just need time...

1 comment:

  1. zhen, let the past be the passed. always u will be part of my heart. love u

    ReplyDelete

You can talk crap here