Monday, December 20, 2010

Archived Pictures Found in my Lappie (Kelly's Birthday)

I hate squatting in front of lappie alone and waiting for nobody....

How could he dump me at home and went for supper without ME???

I swear I will whack him up until he begs for mercy!

***********************************************************

I promised to upload some pictures here but afta so long only I recall
SORRY, Princess Kelly!
Here to upload some pictures of Kelly's birthday celebration at Red Box, THE CURVE branch!! God, I love that place! The Curve is always the best place to hang out!


Had a wonderful lunch at Italianies. Jun and Birthday girl, Princess Kelly!~

All of us. ^^

Me and mah beloved 'Siu Lai'

Fake candid shot.

Kelly, from left, me, Liyuen the Siu Lai and mah sister!

Four sampat bitches. HA!

Kelly's first attempt.

2nd attempt. Water leakage version.

3rd attempt. Water flowing up from nose version.

Final attempt. Birthday girl spouting water.
All of us again!! In the karaoke room.
Surprise for Kelly. A Cake and Doraemon's favorite Dorayaki. Kelly was pranked at first with a Dorayaki and she really thought that was the birthday cake (representative) that we prepared for her. Funniest thing was, she looked so contented and delighted with the Dorayaki. ( Serious?!) She really appreciated what we gave to her, so touching....Well played, Kelly. LOL!

The second shot, taken by the waiter.

And she really felt happy with the real cake the waiter then brought into our room.
Birthday girl with her cake and Dora cake.LOL.

Bbuuphh** with saliva, then end of this post.

That was a day to remember. When will be our next meeting?? When are we gonna sing our lung out again? Miss you babes!

Time for bed. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here