Monday, September 27, 2010

The Tormenting Last Week

Received God's words that made my tears dropped totally out of my control..and yes, He is the one who understands me the most! Finally, someone told me to give all my burdens to, I had been carrying them for so long, it's time for me to let go my burdens and my worries to Him. I feel reincarnated, and its Him, who made me so.

WHILE

I was sick for 1 week, I first thought that was because of the supplement that I had just started taking it for 2 weeks, I thought that was the reaction by the supplement. Then I got my body ache for few days, back ache for few days, fever & high fever on and off, and puked, sore throat, then headache like its going to explode anytime. Then, drastically, I sweated like no mama business then I felt so much better after the tormenting 1 week period.

I went to a doctor when my high fever was so serious and everyone think that I should seriously seek for a doctor. Then I got to take 6 kind of medication, and one of them that I think I must mention here is the super strong antibiotic which the doctor thinks is a must for me as my condition was really bad. And the doctor told me, if the antibiotic didn't work at me, I'd better be charged to hospital because I might got dengue. WHAT?! Many people around me suspected dengue on me, as I always get stung by mosquitoes and I was like get attacked by a team of military trained mosquitoes, they would never stop attacking me especially in my office. The funny thing is I was always the only victim. People told me that I must be aware of those mosquitoes as mosquitoes in town are possibly AEDES Mosquitoes.

Sound so serious, but luckily the super strong antibiotic worked on me, I can now bounce here and there like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here