Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pretty Pettish Pets

I love animals very much, and I would always shower them with my overloaded love. However, animals don't seem to love me, I don't know why, they just hate me. I thought I have been very nice to them, but they bite me in return.Awww...upset me so much!

I used to dream that if one day I am allowed to have any animal I like, I have made a pet list for myself, in case if one day, the most authorized people in the world give me such privilege to own any animal I like.

1. Panda
They are just so adorable, love their lazy attitude. Especially when they are eating bamboo leaves, the laziness is just beyond words.


2. Tiger
I remember when I first saw the cute cubs playing with their mother, that was umpteen years ago from TV, I asked my dad if I could feed a tiger cub at home too? And he replied, before you get to see them grow bigger, they have eaten you up already!


3. Penguin
I love penguin since primary kid, I think that is all because I got penguin soft toy and it looks real adorable, I love how people cartoon it in fat, chubby and furry creature.


Actually, I love any kind of animal except reptiles and human. Animals have their own thinking too, just like man do, the different thing is, they think funnily and man think evilly. That is why I love animal so much, even though they hate me.I still love them, no matter how I am attacked by them, I still love them.

I got a few of my pet's photo:


Wong Wong, I adopted him together with a few of housemates from IKANO. He gave me a lot of memories, silly, dumb dumb, and naughty. He is a very tame doggy, but quite stereotype in the sense when he saw darker skinned people, he barked like nobody business and I lectured him on this sensitive issue. He ran away from home, I think it is basically because he fall in love with a bitch. He used to love me.


Fat Fat, I insisted call her Fat Fat, because she got a fat tummy. She know I love her, and I was always the one who 'layan' her and play with her violently. But she died few months ago, guess she was really old or maybe suffered from any illness or disorder such as depression, traumatized or anorexia or broken heart, she refused to consume any food before she left us. Maybe being too emotional also one of the factors that made her unwell. She never experienced any romance or intimacy with tom cat. Quite pity actually, but she is uniquely different from any other kitty. I miss her!




Peanut & Butter, Winter White hammies..I particularly love Butter simply because he is fatter ,lazier, more cunning and glutton. Love they way he eat at the same time dozing off. Peanut ran away, acted Prison Break after I got them home only few days. while Butter nicely staying in the crib and eating non-stopping. Guess that's why I love him much than other. After peanut's in-loyally ran away, I got another hammie namely Cheese to accompany Butter. God knows I brought disaster to Butter that sent him to heaven.Butter and Cheese both died, guess Cheese was disease carrier and brought it to Butter that led both of them died. I kept on blaming myself for not paying more care on them.

And NOW, I got another two baby hammies, Roborovski this time. Both of them are cute and super duper hyperactive. I can't even play with them, they just ignore me. No pictures of them to be uploaded here yet, but will be uploading soon maybe in the entry later. However, I won't let any previous incidents happen again. Will also give them all my love, and make them the happiest hammies in the world.LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here