Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My ex-boyfriend

Waken up by a weird dream. What the hell, I was actually sacrificed myself to save my ex-boyfriend and his girlfriend! I forgot about the story but remembered I was saying goodbye with him with a friend hug, then the scene changed, he got into trouble, and with his girlfriend beside him. I noticed they were in the deep shit, so I saved them. I forgot about the exact story, but was some sort of making myself to stay in hell and rescued them from demon.

I know that sound like I am still missing or loving him, but in fact no. I dont have any idea why such kind of dream will haunt my soundly night, freak the hell out of me. Actually, the break up with him was not really a nice one and he probably has blocked me from his friend list or had just deleted my name. Probably he had even forgotten my name and my existence in his life. Tell you what, I dont care!

I could foresee something, that he would end up marrying to an superb ordinary girl, nerd or something. Not even 1% better than any of his ex-girlfriends in the long list. I am not cursing him, just foresee something, he would not feeling amiss with my statements, but I would say, my intuition is always so strong and damn accurate which no one can doubt about it. So, wait and see.

But, if one day I accidentally bump into him in any place on the earth, I would definitely greet him or have a short chit-chat with him, and not to forget to show him my dreadful smile LOL. Hope he would do the same to me. However, I thank him for giving me a lot of memories, some even had changed me into a better person. Also, everything he had done for me at that time. He was a great boyfriend, at least he is way better than me, I was not a great girlfriend, up to today. I wish him to have a better future, shine and bright all the way!

P.S.: Don't haunt me in my dream anymore! I will miss you anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here