Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't put me in the old folk's home!!

I should not question much, because I realized, people with loads of questions and doubts will not end up in a happy ending.Meaning, people who always wanna seek the real meaning, the real answer and the real fact will be the unhappiest one.

I don't wanna be unhappy, that is so creepy. Imagine that I will end up be an unhappy folk, will be sitting on a wheelchair, drinking a cup of Ceylon tea (Ceylon tea kosong, insisted) with a trembling hand and questioning about why is life so? Talking to nobody besides me, talking to the air, and those rude and probably rough nurses will come and ask me to shut up!

OMG, I dont wanna end up to be like this, where my kids hate me and put me in the cheapest old folk's home they could ever get and always forget to pay up the bills.Such pathetic life will never ever happen on Tan Shwu Zhen!

Okay, since I dont wanna be dumped, I will try to be an unconscious nut. I heard of that insane people are the happiest one in the world.So, if I could be that happy, is not a bad thing hey!

By the way, why normal people are not blessed with burden-less and fully freedom of whatever they want to? Oh come on, not again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here