Monday, March 29, 2010

TOO BORED TO BE DEAD

TOO BORED TO BE DEAD!



What should I touch on? 3D? Website? Thinking Technique?




Holy Shit, there is NONE I favor!!




I know I am supposed to do my FYP now instead of blog...But I cant do anything right now as I was asked to wait slowly, cos there are 20 more FYPs on her desk,and I am perhaps the 21st or maybe worse..my little poor (36 pieces of paper which cost me RM 7.20 + RM 0.50 charges for internet = RM 7.70) FYP is queuing for slaughtering, cant really bear to imagine how is she going to be slaugthered in the Operation Room



AND all I can do is to wait...and I left all things undone there..
==cool supervisor and unlucky me==




By The Way,

Some sweet encounters in this morning during Communication Law lecture, and I can conclude, Advertising students and Broadcasting students are all people from Creative industry, so facts and laws bore them. Here is the prove:








half of the class, AVs and BCs are sleeping while lecturer is teaching in front, and I am trying to join them.....



special note to Shin2:

JIA YOU BA!

My work was terrible....however, she didn't even mention about urs is terrible as mine,at least not that bad ba?!

2 comments:

  1. hey, teacher might too tired to repeat the same thing. ha. anyway glad to find my big name in your blog. @@

    ReplyDelete

You can talk crap here