Monday, March 29, 2010

The Outing


Sad, Putting on weight and urgently need help from somebody!


-by a desperate girl-

Forgot to upload another picture and forgot to say something about the outing last time (about two weeks ago). With a so-called long lost friend(guy) and LY.

That was overall a nice outing, after quite some time. It was like an old friends' gathering.

Here to introduce da guy, namely Gackt, who is lost for dont know how many years and days, bumped into us at Ball Night..(even thou this fella keep on denying and saying that he didn't see us that night, but both of us saw him) His name is a special one, but when I first heard about this name, Gackt, I linked these few words with 'Jacket'...haha,I am a little bit off, so bear with me!

Anyways, he denied that he saw us on that night, so I will investigate on this matter and LY will assist me..HAHA

Aside from that, I would like to share a little about the outing:


I am not going to tell where was the venue, but that is some sort of American restaurant.

The meeting was nice indeed, exclude the awkward ambient, the awkward topics and the awkward waiters who awkwardly and sarcastically served us. Then everything was fine.

Gackt brought 3 cameras there, wanted to take some pictures, yet me and LY were so camera shy and refused to be snapped. Actually I am not as photogenic as LY , some more I put on weight a lot, dare not to show others my double chins, that will be very no manners. But due to the audience high demand, we finally took a photo together with a really nice Polaroid camera.

Here's the picture, as the original picture is not with me, I could only have a picture of the picture...sound so pity

This kind of "ba-bei' camera make the picture precious, and trio of us could only share one..Nah, what so cock!?we took some pictures of that picture, so we could have more copies of it.

For the purpose of shocking-sendiri


AND



Da-Dang!~


All of us look nice lah, still boleh tahan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here