Saturday, December 3, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

"God always see ordinary people that looks average for the mass but perfect in His eyes. I love Him for He sees me a different and excellent one when most of the people in this world never. Where can I find someone like Him, who knows everything about me, even the embarrassed one, sometimes I make mistakes but He forgives and loves me first before I was born to this world." I thank you Jesus, for your sacrifices, for your precious blood that shed on the cross just because you love me. Thank you, my Father in heaven, your love and your sacrifice moved a lot of people in this world. You are my God, I trust you my Lord. Amen!

December.. December, it's a joyous month as December is a month where every people around the world celebrate Christmas in remembrance of our Lord Jesus. Though a lot of people celebrate it just for the sake of fun, but soon they all will know what is it all about! You were born to die for us and to rise from death again.That is the greatest love of all, no other, not about Santa Claus, but You!

Looking forward to all the great things that going to happen in my future days!~Because you were born, I am saved and forgiven!Last but not least, Merry Christmas 2011, world!



Taken 2010, Portuguese Settlement, Melaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here