Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Life in My Town

Its almost year end,been such a long and windy year. I fall down, I cried, I found my comfort, and I walked on. I am 23, and now the sealed memories suddenly knock my head with its dusty hand, asking me to look back on those times. I miss those old days, badly. Sad to know that all those people could only be one of my memories. How could I do to break the awkwardness and bring back the chemistry?



Saw rainbow in the town, I always get overwhelmed everytime I see it, it brings good feeling to me. Beautiful creation of God, I see hope from there. Though life is hard, but God will never fail to encourage us with hopes. So excited when I saw it, my friend stopped her car at the busy road side and let me snap some photos of it. Those uncles and aunties must be very mad at me, but why frown when life isn't that hard after all?

Muar is such a lovely place, though sometimes big news does happen, though sometimes got ah beng ah seng and Mat Rempit race their motorbike here, though sometimes those loaded uncles aunties fight against each other violently, though ah long and bukies gather in this place, but I see her cuteness, I still love her as my homeland.

I am so gonna do something for my company since I have just done with those annoying projects.Need an ideal work studio, need a good helper, need to settle down my company and I need to take a break and go travel! There are so many to-dos tapping feet restlessly queuing in my long awaiting list. Oh God, and I sneaked out to blog here!





My Temporary work space.I am loving it.

Lastly, (crap)I dreamt a dream, my housemie get married at her 26, that was a clear scene and I could still remember vividly the groom's face. Got up in the morning with smile on face, if this thing is going to happen after 3 years, I should then squeeze my brain juice and think back all those prophetic dreams I dreamt before, probably save some lives..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here