Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am long-winded, and I wanna complain

AND I just realized that today is the last day of Chinese New Year, and I didn't really enjoy this festive this year. Why is it when every time people happily celebrating with a lot of fun and meaningful gatherings and activities but I got knocked by the works and troubles? Seriously 'potong steam' lorh!

Attending a talk on 12th and 13th March at Johor Bahru, held by my Taiwanese friend, is also a tutor of mine titled, 'From Good to Great!' . I hope that talk will really motivate me into a greater one. LOL. Who is interested can always contact me.

The ticket price is RM 300 per person, inclusive of accommodation and meals.

Got myself an iPhone 4, and I thought I would never get this phone, but then I bought it. That is a spell, definitely a spell and it hits me. I waited for 3 months plus, and finally I got it from Mac City, Melaka. Then run here and there, swayed here and there to sign contracts, convert my current maxis plan, take cash from ATM (because my card failed to work for me, damn it!)After 5 hours, I finally got that. That really irritates me, walking under the sun, from mall to malls to get that shit done. And I gotta tolerate with all that, because that is an 'iPhone', no jokes okay!

Had my pre-valentine's day dinner at Movida, is a very nice restaurant with good service and super yummy food, the only bad thing is the environment, smoky like a heaven-wannabe! I love heaven for sure, but not smoky heaven and I believe heaven is clean and wonderful with fresh air!

and YAY, I got an iPhone......

That is the shit thing about it but what to do, its an 'iPhone'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here