Friday, February 18, 2011

Blog with iPhone!!!

I am actually working but due to the 'Ideas Deprived Syndrome' that I'm currently having now, I decided to do something to kill my boredom.

Although I did complain and whine a lot about my phone. But I think that is reckon caused by the bad experience of getting it which make me felt so awkward. Btw I start liking it as iPhone is quite something. Its giving me a lot of fun and experimental attempts. I like this kind of device which I could actually explore a lot of fascinating functions so I won't get bored.

So, I am trying to blog with this phone to see if it works. At first, I couldn't type anything on the content column, after umpteen attempts, I found myself a little stupid as no matter how awesome this device is, it is still a friggin phone!! Grrrgh......! But this failure doesn't stop me. I download an application called 'iBlog', that actually allow me to blog!

and TADDAHHH! here I am blogging with my phone!

However, picture posting for Blogger is not available yet, which is the disappointing part of it. But it will soon release in the future I believe.

In a nutshell, it's cool and easy to blog with this application on iPhone! Thought of posting some pictures but it seems could only be seen on the next entry.

chiaoz!

P.S. I love iPhone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can talk crap here