Monday, July 12, 2010

When I become old and slow, will you still in love with me?

When I become old and slow, will you still in love with me?



Suddenly, I dont know how this kind of feeling come across me and make me feel really bad. How could one be living in this world without true friends? I know I am always a boring one, but I care about my friends very much. What if a true friend just left without knowing how I care for them? I hate this kind of feeling, but to be rational, things like this happen. Witnessing my friends leaving me, or realizing that I am going so far away from them is a true tragedy. I know I understand but I cant do a thing when I know they love me no more.

Who would still appreciate a dork like me?

I felt real bad when watching this tube, it reminds me of my friends, at the same time my 2 hammies which just died year ago and I miss them so much.

1 comment:

  1. it draws me a picture when i first met with u and kelly.... this is touching yet lovely. i'll nv stop telling u that, i love u. =)

    ReplyDelete

You can talk crap here