Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My dream. My Life

I know many of them think I must be insane, to make such decision to stay in this small town. They think I am not smart enough, they think I have wasted my 4 years of study because of my decision. I know how other people think of me, because I am an ordinary people with ordinary thoughts. I hear laughter, and I feel despised.

I am working in an unknown small company which only has one worker, me. Every time when people asked about "what are you doing, and in what company" I will tell them that I am working in a small company which u will never heard of it. I am doing everything I could to make miracles.

I am born in this town, a so called dead city, Muar. I would never tired of asking more people to come to this dead city not because it is dead, but because it is still alive. I still choose to stay in this small town, which I have been hesitating and considering a lot before I decided to stay. I did think about my family, and also my future. I know I am being stubborn, and I don't really care how other people think about me, I don't mind at all, because they don't understand, I have dreams to pursue.

Dream in a small town like this might sound difficult, but that is my dream. I am also thinking of going abroad for Master Degree, and I will come back again to this small town. I never think it is a waste to be in Muar, because behind all these laughter, there are my dreams. Other people stop me, and even tried to wake me up, but I don't feel taking Master Degree is something wrong and I don't think working here is something humiliating.

They think I am not well prepared, they think I made wrong judgments for my life. What they think and what they say are not under my consideration anymore, because I think this is my life, I manage my life myself.

4 comments:

  1. zhen,
    hei gal.
    pls updates me everythings bout u..
    miss u ....

    From: Shan xi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see u here shanxi, never seen you like forever. I m good, just a little lost. How are u?where are u now?keep in touch, take care.

    ReplyDelete

You can talk crap here